Sunday, September 27, 2009

A long week

Yes, it's been a while. I appreciate every one of you who tell me you follow my blog. It's fun to write, but I also enjoy reading them, so please create one for yourself! Sabrina, you have a lot to write about! (My sister is training for a MARATHON!) I'm so impressed! I have actually started walking (before I got the flu) and now I will be ready for the 2020 marathon!

Flu is hard. It just stays on and on. I mean, there is an end to it, I know. But at this stage it just doesn't feel like it. It's been 8 days now. Symptoms have been dizzy, nausea, dia____, stomach pain, aches, some fever, aches, sinus problems, sore throat, aches, aches ... so much sleep seems impossible. I'm tired of TV, bed and no energy.

Okay, enough complaining. My darling Jayce is in the hospital and I can't visit her. She'll be okay, but she's had blood infection and it is taking 10 days of treatment. I love her so much.

I attended the New Life Live Conference in Dallas as a counselor last weekend. It was great, except for my illness that started then.

Hubby has been taking care of goats. I am dealing with a couple of people to lessen my Alpine herd and increase my Nubian herd. Exciting.

No comments: