Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I mowed!

Yes, I am making soap. So far, just the melt and pour, but it's fun. Today was so pretty, and I couldn't resist -- I started mowing -- just a little -- I like to pour out the grass clippings for the goats to eat. Also, I am trying to build up my endurance. So, I knew it was just a matter of time before DH came running out to try to stop me. When he came out the door, I was on the path away from him. I kept looking over my shoulder to him motioning for me to cut it off. I just turned around and kept going. He kept coming. I mowed faster. Laughing. He came on, and when he caught up with me, he stopped me (I gave in because I knew he was right). Later I donned the face mask and then mowed a little more, much to his dismay. I'm not overdoing it, though, the sun made me do it. Ha.

No comments: