Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kids Born!

Finally -- touchdown. Our kids are successfully born. They are so cute. I think one is a girl and one is a boy. I'm thinking: Molly and Capa-capacino. They seem so identical, with all the same marks and everything. They were born in the right position, thankfully. Born at 9:18 and 9:45 am this morning (Sunday). I watched on the monitor until time, then went to the barn, helped her deliver them, then I fed them some milk, and came back in. Still watching on the monitor. I'll post pics soon.

My granddaughter, Makayla, loves to watch a soap-making show, where they name one a Cup of Capacino. But she pronounces it capa-capacino, thus this name. And, it's fun to say.


I'm still taking my antibiotics, Aunt Francis :)

1 comment:

Leaon Mary said...

Congratulations!
The kidlets are beautiful!!!
Aren't goats just the best?
And although we've lived on a farm for years n years, I never ever ever tire watching the cows etc calve. The miracle of birth is so exciting!
Have a great day!
Give them kisses from me!
``We once had a fundraiser at our church and when they raised ___ amount our deacon had to kiss a goat. I kept thinking, "WHATS THE BIG DEAL? I KISS MY GOAT EVERYDAY." LOL